Monday, May 4, 2009

iPod Touch




This is my friend's iPod touch which I have borrowed to do some review. Sorry for the low picture quality. This iPod Touch is  very slim. Actually it is almost identical to iPhone, only that it can't make phone call.  The user interface is very smooth and very easy to use. One of the best thing about this iPod touch is it can go online using wifi which is very convenient. My favourite feature of this gadget is the way it can control when playing games which is very fun. You need to move the iPod around to control the movement of the object which is very exciting. It is definitely one of my top wish-list gadget that I want to have.

1 comment:

  1. font size is quite good... and design also looking good... only thing here have to put more functionality

    ReplyDelete