Monday, March 9, 2009

Maxis to launch iPhone 3G


Maxis Communications Bhd has launched the iPhone 3G on March 20, 2009 in Malaysia. I m so happy because finally iPhone have come to town. So I go to Maxis website so see the plan for this iPhone 3G which is called iValue plan. I thought we can get some bargain for the iPhone 3G through this iValue plan but unfortunately, it still out of my reach or to put it straightly, it is damn exspensive. There are a lot of options in this iValue plan, but let say you want to get the iPhone 3G 8GB for free by tying a postpaid contract with maxis, guess how much do you have to pay a month? RM375. Yup RM375 for 2 YEARS. I certainly can't afford it.

2 comments:

  1. Ya...I agree with you, this maxis plan is quite costly. thanks for sharing this info

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..you are welcome. if you want to know more. you log in to maxis website

    ReplyDelete